- taping, priming and painting the playroom
- organizing Jedi's room
- moving the crib into the girls room
- getting "bumper guards" for the crib
- being more organized and trying to follow a schedule for school
- reading through each child's curriculum before next week
- taking off her birthday (Thursday) and just enjoying her and all the kiddos and live in the moment (at least for a day)
- planning meals and breakfasts (thanks Barbara!)
- exercising more!
I might be too busy to blog, but will post pictures of our progress...hopefully!
God bless you this week of busy-ness and getting back into a schedule and routine!
Oh, and Jill, John Deere Jill (that's what I call you) if you are reading, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH DETAILS ON DUE DATE, ETC....!!