Sunday, March 9, 2008

Christine!

Isn't Christine beautiful? http:/Christine-thesimplelife.blogspot.com/ She is just as beautiful on the inside as the outside! She and her beautiful children were at Jedi's bithday party (spelled wrong intentally just for Christine!) and we snapped these photos for her blog! Remind me not to stand next to a beautiful blonde for pictures. ever. Just kidding! We had a good time yesterday and the kids had a blast! More on the birthday party coming up!
This is the one for her blog, isn't it nice? I had to show the color ones though, to show her beautiful blue eyes!

This picture shows her true personality, fun loving! Thanks for a wonderful visit yesterday Christine.

5 comments:

  1. I think you are both beautiful! And now I have really good pictures to go with the names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so funny! I loved the funny one. I had so much fun laughing with Jamie trying to take my picture with 10 little ones running around enjoying a fun birthday party for Jedi. You are so cool Jamie with cool ideas and you are beautiful too! I would kill for your thick dark hair! You never color it - it grows like crazy -- look how long it is already! Thanks again for all the yummy yummy Diet Coke! My kids really enjoyed playing with your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of fun, girls!
    You are both beautiful-inside and out. Can't wait to see the party photos w/details. Nerm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes- two beautiful ladies!
    Glad you had a fun time together. What fun! Can't wait to hear more about the birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog and would love to invite you over to mine too...it looks like you had lots of fun with your friend...and your just a pretty! Its fun to blog so I hope you enjoy it and stay at it too.
    Sam @ www.homeskooldaize.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!