Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's not too late!

I love that saying "The Week That Changed the World"!! Today, Passion Sunday, marks the beginning of Holy Week. My thoughts about this are it's not too late. It's not too late to make any sacrifices no matter how small. It's not too late to give up tv. (not that we watch that much, but we do watch Little House a few times a week and we do watch American Idol) It's not too late to say extra prayers, to read more, to get up early, to go to bed early, to be more patient. It's not too late to spend less time on the computer. It's not too late to put myself right at Calvary, every day. It's not too late to make this my best lent ever!

Lord, help me to do what You want me to do this Holy week, help me to make it as Holy as I can for me and my family.


PS for great Holy Week activities go to http://prayingforgrace.blogspot.com/ Barb has something for everyone there!

Also for palm crosses go to www.fisheaters.com/customslent11.html
Scroll down and there are easy instructions!

1 comment:

  1. I hope I am not too late to pray for Katie. Was so busy Sat. I didn't read your post until today.
    To think how many other situations out there like these exist, like Christine says, it is so, so sad.
    She certainly has my prayers. Nerm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!