I am thankful that my own beautiful tulips will be coming up in about 2 months!! (OK, yes, I have spring fever!!)
- I am thankful for my husband and all he does so we can stay home and do all we do!
- I am thankful for new friends I have met through this blog, Nerm, Paula, Jill, Tracy and anyone else who is reading. I pray for all of you! (ok, I'm still not good at linking, but you know who you are!)
- I am thankful for my neighbor Jeanne, God knew I'd love a neighbor I could pray the rosary with!!
- I am thankful for theme birthday parties, I am planning Jedi's lego party for Saturday, it is SO MUCH FUN!
- I am thankful for Jedi. I can't believe he's already almost 8! How did he grow up so fast? Thank You God for all things BOY, he brings a little balance to our home!
- I am thankful for ALL my children, all the chaos, screaming (the girls), laughter, playing and loving in our home.
- I am thankful for my Holy Hour tonite, I can't wait to see Jesus again!
- I am thankful for this long, long winter, because I know it will help me to appreciate Spring that much more, and Summer and Fall!
- I am thankful for my friend Christine, who I love more and more each day! (she will be at my son's birthday party this weekend, maybe she will let me take her picture? To show?)
Happy Thankful Thursday everyone!