Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bird Crafts and Snacks!


I should have posted this picture of our pigeons with the "pigeon poop" recipe, oh, well...

Kidseed Birdfeeder

1 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup craisins
1 cup peanuts
1 cup broken pretzels
Mix together and put in clean (new) bird feeder!
Thank you Jessica for the great ideas!

Our nest is a little different than Jessica's, but the kids loved it! We found peanut butter M&M eggs (really cheap on sale) and used pudding in these little cake thingys, oh, and colored coconut.



4 comments:

  1. Oh wow....so much fun! OK you bird lovers time to get a parakeet! We love our little feathered friend. They have so much personality.

    I will make the pigeon poop----my boys and I were laughing about that one. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great artists you have! I love the bird theme. I love the birds in my garden. Great job, Jedi. Luv, Nerm

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cover to your lapbook Jedi!! Lap Books ARE fun aren't they!!

    I want to do a unit study on birds JUST so we can make all those yummy snacks!! YUM!!! You did an awesome job Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the bird crafts and snacks! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!