Our May baskets for our neighbors and some friends. Candy, prayer cards of the Ascension and flower seed packets. The girls loved making these and they really turned out pretty!
- Color Ascension coloring sheets.
- Deliver May Baskets.
- Plant Marigold, Morning Glory and Grass seed in pots. (I am going to plant some Basil)
- Make flower collages with bright flowers and stems.
- Finger paint with blue and white paint on blue paper, symbolizing the sky and Jesus ascending up to heaven.
- Do bubbles, bubbles going up, symbolizing Jesus going up.
- Drink bubbly water, (same symbolization) in homemade flower cups.
- Do all of this while watching my friends beautiful little 2 year old! :)
Please leave any petitions you might have in my comment box and I will pray for you during my holy hour with our Lord Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament tonight! I only ask that you pray too!
I'm sorry if the Paula Abdul thing changes your image of me...I do like dance music, it makes me want to dance. It makes me happy. I mostly wanted to practice putting a Utube video on my blog and it fit the previous post! When listening to the radio, I always listen to our local christian radio, safe for little ears. I have grown to love christian music. When listening to CD's, I always listen to Classical or soft music that soothes us all! I actually deep down love country music, but it always brings me back to a place in my life where I do not want to be, so I cannot listen to it! I also failed to mention with 4 small children, rarely do I actually get to SIT and watch American Idol, it is NEVER quiet around here and if the TV is on, it is even LOUDER!! So, it is rarely on. I did not even see the results last night! (I did see on the computer though that my Ballerina Rosie's favorite, Brooke White, lost)