Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blogger Tea Party

Tracy over at Pinewood Castle, organized this Blogger's Tea at The Mad Hatter Tea Room.
We all had such a fun time!! As you can imagine, the hostess had to remind us to sit down so she could seat other parties coming in...we were all so busy talking it was hard to sit down!! They served us an elegant lunch and 3 hours later we were finished! The time flew by.

Here are the bloggers: Margaret, Susan, Melissa, Paula, Tracy, Teri, (her husband's blog)
(bottom row) Laura, Me, Erika.

Look at this fancy place! Fancy chairs, tables, table settings, hats, gloves and beads to choose from and wear while eating, and many fancy women chatting!! I have to thank my husband for sacrificing and working extra hard to take off, so I could go without the kids. He really is a sweet, sweet man!

8 comments:

  1. What a delightful idea!

    Aren't you all lucky to be so close to each other.

    God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!! I'm glad you all had a great time. I hope someday to join you. I think we'll be spending next summer in Minnesota.

    Love the hats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun thing! I'm jealous, but in a good way. How great to get to do a grown-up "lady" thing. You all looked so pretty too. Nerm

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I'm sure the time flew by. Lots of laughter and giggling was on the menu besides tea and cakes, I'm sure!

    Keep me posted on how you like your great looking schedule. Looks like you have time in there for everything but enough sleep!

    If you are dragging, you might want to add one more 1/2 hr of sleep (11 p.m. to 6 a.m.), and add that extra prayer time at night. You can always pray and walk in the morning to get both in! :)

    Love and prayers,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could have been there. Looks like it was a swell time with some really swell gals.

    You all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so wonderful. I am thrilled your hubby worked it so you could come. I just finished posting my thoughts on the day. I know, about 4 days later.

    Thanks again for helping me with Mikayla's birthday party. What a whirlwind I was in - but we all had a lot of fun!

    By the way, do I qualify to be added to your "Blogs I like" list on your side bar? SO many people read your blog, I'd love for them to come over to mine now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, Melissa, I don't keep up on my sidebar things, yes, of course you qualify!!!

    Sorry to anyone else who is not on there, since I started with Google reader, I just don't pay attention to that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!