Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good Mail Day!

I just ordered this book and it came SO fast!! I am excited to start reading it, it seems to be one of those books I will not put down til it is done. I "found" it when the author stopped here for a visit, so, I, in return stopped by her blog. Wow, is all I can say. This woman is amazing, yet she is so humble about it. She seems like someone I'd really like to know in real life, but she lives far away. As it is in the Catholic blog world! So many truly amazing people all connected by our faith and our computers! Go check her out! She also has another blog about losing weight and loving ourselves along the way, I, of course, love this blog too! It is called "In God's Image".
Thank you Cathy for signing my book, what a pleasant surprise this morning when I opened it! I will be praying and asking your Celeste's intercession for my Celeste, (Mary's middle name, although Mary is not her real name!) who often needs all the intercession she can get, or at least her mother (myself) does!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Jamie! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the book. When you said you cried during the first chapter, I wished I could be there to hold your hand. (I always feel that way with my readers -- especially the moms.) Keep your kleenex handy but remember -- there is a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!