Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hatred

I guess what shocks me the most about what happened today was the hatred. People actually trying to hurt other people, not caring who, just wanting to hurt them. I grew up being taught to love my enemies. To never hate. To always love.


I have surrounded myself with holy, Catholic and holy, Christian friends. I have kept this blog up because I love the people, the strong Christian and Catholic moms out there supporting eachother, praying for eachother, loving. How can I get that without letting hatred in too? Hatred found me, attacked me and my blog and my life today. I can moderate comments, I can stop comments but the hatred is still there. Hatred is still there next to pictures and stories of my children. Stories of my life. Stories of living. Stories of trying to let God make me into a Saint. Stories of humility. Stories of love. Stories of my beliefs, my thoughts, my life. Stories meant for my friends. My holy Catholic and Christian friends. Not for hatred.


I am shocked at the hatred that is out there. You know, I don't have any friend or know anyone actually that hates like these liberal people have hated today. If I'm putting all liberals in a box, so be it. That is the impression you've left me with. You liberals talk like you are for all things good, yet your actions show otherwise. Your actions show hatred. Abortion is pure hatred. Hatred of the baby, hatred of God. Don't try to convince me or anyone else that it is not hatred, because you can't. It is what it is. Hatred. Evil. Pure evil. You cannot be Catholic and be pro-abortion. You cannot say it is a small issue, because it is not a small issue. It is the beginning of all issues. Without life you have nothing.


Only a liberal would compare speeding with abortion. Because liberals don't get it. They don't get that they are two entirely different things. Let's see, murder...speeding? Same thing? No. Not the same thing. At all.


I did start 40 Days For Life this past week. Was I thinking there would be no crosses with that? Well, forget it Satan, it will not work with me. It has only brought me closer to God. I can only imagine the pain God feels when he sees the hatred all around.


My children have to come off. I'm not sure if I will even blog anymore. My children are such a part of me and my life, I'm not sure what I'd blog about without them. Maybe I will go private, put all my energy into my private blog, but is that fun? I like meeting new people all the time, just not hatred. I don't like meeting that.


It's sad how people can just tear something beautiful down. Just ruin it. This was a place of "Jamieness". A place I'd hoped people liked to come to, a place I hoped people left feeling just a little bit better about themselves, about God and about life. After today I can't say that. It's not that good place. There will always be hatred lurkers out there. Reading for some reason. Looking for someone to attack with their hatred.