This picture is for Suzie, a picture of our craft wall in our school room. We will be taking it down and starting our February crafts this next week! Onto pinks and reds and purples!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Comeback!
Wow! So, it's been a few years since I've been on this old blog! I have some updates to work on but thought I'd start today! Ab...
-
Finally, huh? I hesitate to even post these pictures, because I feel kind of like it's exploiting him. We love him so very much and I ...
-
Look at that perfect little baby! "God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them....
-
We went "half way" between Fargo and where we live and met up with good friends. We decided to meet at Father Darin Didier...
Thank you so much, Jamie! That is a great way to let them show off their work for a while. I just need to find a way to get ours to hang on the 'too smooth' walls.
ReplyDeleteSince you've clued me in to the craft sites, we've enjoyed doing some of the projects. My oldest even admitted it was fun.
I like your idea for placemats made with Christmas cards, too. Honestly, some of the ones I kept are so pretty I want to frame them. I have plenty of frames!
Pretty wall from sweet hands! Looks so blue and cold...yup looking forward to the warm pink and red colors!
ReplyDeleteI love this! I amy have to try it!
ReplyDeleteBTW-I loved your comment on Corinne's blog...what beautiful ideas! I hope they work!!!
i love your craft wall.......
ReplyDelete