- Friday, it will be 6 weeks since my accident and I will be able to put full weight on my leg!! I will also be able to take off this big boot to sleep and whenever I am not walking. I will be using the crutches only when my leg hurts. Then, in 3 1/2 weeks, I will be able to take the boot forever and wear supportive shoes (no flip flops or sandals!)!!
- Friday, my husband and I are going on a Marriage Encounter weekend up in Duluth, MN. I'm nervous to leave the kiddos, but excited to spend the time with my husband.
- Wednesday, Suzie and my good friend Sarah are coming from Fargo to spring clean my house! I can't wait to see them and visit in person!
- Cleaning myself after about a month!
- Thursday morning going to my 20 week level 2 ultrasound, to see the health of the baby and yes, we also will find out the sex of this sweet little one!
- Driving by the end of May!
- VBS June 1-4, I get to do preschool again!
8. Summer! Flowers! Warm weather! My 3 girls' birthdays!
8 Things I did yesterday...
- Went to my ortho appt for my leg with my good neighbor/friend Jeanne and found out that my break is actually the most common break, both my leg bones broke and my ankle broke away from the bones, here I thought it was a fluke break!
- Took a bath.
- Read Star Wars Essential Guide to Alien Species with Jedi and Ballerina Rosie.
- Elevated my leg, trying to doze off while the kiddos watched a cartoon.
- Took care of my sick littles, they've had fevers off and on, mostly during the night.
- Visited with my mom while she was here helping.
- Visited with a neighbor who stopped by with a meal for us.
- Visited with my good friend Susan, (from my book club)who also brought us a meal!
8 Things I wish I could do:
- Obviously, walk and all that goes with that, but that is something I will be able to do, soon!
- Sew, more than straight lines, like dresses for my girls, and doll clothes!
- Be more athletic, besides my "walking" that's pretty much it for me!
- Plant a big garden! (we have deer who would eat it all if I did plant one)
- Go to daily Mass.
- Live in a warmer state.
- Go to a warm beach somewhere.
- Be just like her!
8 Shows I watch:
- Father Corapi on EWTN.
- American Idol.
- Lost...although, usually on the computer and I'm like 3 weeks behind...
- Any cooking show
- Channel 2 (PBS) cartoons once in a while, well, much more since this leg accident!
- The Office (but we only watch it on Netflix and are caught up, so will have to wait until this season comes out with the DVD once it's over)
- Law and Order, Criminal Intent or SVU (only after the kiddos are in bed)
- CSI shows (also after the kiddos are in bed)
The only planned show we watch and look forward to is American Idol, the others are just whenever. Real people come first.
8 People I tag:
I hate tagging people as I do not want to leave anyone out...so please if you are not on the list and want to play along, let me know! (I think JMJ and Jot were tagged, so if I'm wrong, please don't be offended)