Sunday, April 19, 2009

Divine Mercy Sunday/Christine's Birthday!

I pray for you, for all the graces and mercy that our Lord can give to you! Happy Divine Mercy Sunday!
If you have time, click on over to Christine's blog and wish her a happy happy birthday, I think she's like 35? (haha!) God Bless you Christine, on this special Divine Mercy Sunday and the First Communion day of your little princess!! If I could make you a cake like this one, I sure would!! Wish I could decorate cakes like this, isn't it beautiful? I can't even drive over to surprise her this year!

3 comments:

  1. happy DIVINE mercy sunday to you too jaimie...hope you are doing better!!!
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the phone call!! Very sweet of you to call and think of me on my birthday and Anne's 1st communion.

    I had a very wonderful day.

    Lots of laughing and family around.

    Enjoying time with my mom drinking a glass of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Divine Mercy Sunday, Jamie!!!! It will always remind me of my mom and how much she promoted and loved this awesome day. I really missed her yesterday especially...
    Also, it reminds me of you and I pre-marriage in our treks out to Sauk Centre's big celebrating and running into each other.
    Thank you, Sweet Jesus, for your unending Mercy poured out onto this sinful world!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!