Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday/Divine Mercy Novena Begins

The Divine Mercy Novena begins today. I posted about it last year. It is my favorite novena and leads up to my favorite day of the year, Divine Mercy Sunday. God's abundant graces and blessings are open to us, as a floodgate on that special day. I will not be able to post the novena every day, like last year, but hope you will pray it with me anyway. You can go here to read it online and read all about this wonderful devotion.


God Bless you all, have a blessed Easter!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you and your family are having a Happy and Blessed Easter Jamie! It was great talking to you last week! =) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the bright spot of flowers - daylilies - on your header. Hope to see you soon. Don't go too stir crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!