Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Knowing


This review is not a good review, and if you don't like spoilers, don't read on.
I was very disappointed in this movie. I really like Nicholas Cage and usually his movies. This one was not one of them. I thought it would be an action, end of the world type movie where he saves everyone. Not so. This turned out to be a really weird alien movie. The writer tried to bring a little faith into the movie, but clearly didn't know how. He seems to have no faith himself and therefore couldn't portray it in the movie. Towards the end you find out that the weird, creepy guys that follow them are actually nice aliens, yet, somehow might possibly be angels, as they transformed and went up in their space ship, they kind of resembled spiritual type angels. It just loses all reasons for watching the movie. My husband and I just looked at eachother and said "STUPID"! What a waste of time.

4 comments:

  1. We watched that the other night and hated it too... It was such a weird movie. Not to mention that we too thought it was more of an action/save the world movie and that any "alien" movies always give me nightmares.. Ugh. Total waste of time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, man!!!!! Thanks for the review. It was on my list of movies to see. I would have hated it, too.
    Thanks for saving my time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!! We watched it this weekend and I just hated it. I looked at Curt and from the look on his face told me he felt the same way. A total waste of timl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must have been the weekend for watching this movie, because we saw it, too. And didn't like it. I actually thought it was scary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!