Friday, July 31, 2009

Why I Haven't Been Blogging


  • 3 weeks, 6 days left
  • 12 appointments left
  • Nesting done, whole house is organized, decluttered and clean (for now)
  • Visited friends (2 days this week)
  • Piano lessons done until September
  • Leg cramps every night
  • Swollen feet and very swollen healing broken leg
  • Potty every 10 minutes, literally
  • Hurts to move
  • Hurts to walk
  • Soon to be 5 year old, birthday party to get ready for (we are having her party early, since I will be coming home from the hospital just 2 days before her actual birthday.
  • School curriculum ordered and received and half read through and almost ready to start school...I think.
  • Having a hard time thinking about school, it's still summer!!
  • 3 year old potty trained, but not poopy trained. How do you get that poop smell off your hands, even after washing my hands 3-4 times? "Where does poopy go?" "In the pot." She knows the answer very well, just can't seem to get it there.
  • Can't sleep at night
  • Still throwing up and gagging especially after my bedtime snack that I'm never hungry for.
  • This is why my blogging has lagged, I have been not feeling the greatest, not being the most positive, yet at the same time, feeling very, very blessed because of all of this.
  • Healthy baby constantly kicking and moving inside me
  • Baby in my arms soon.
  • Baptism day soon
  • Middle of the night feedings
  • Nursing my sweet baby
  • Going for walks with a stroller again soon
  • Wonderful husband who brings home pizza after a busy appt day, just knowing I am too pooped to cook and do dishes!
  • Big sisters and big brother very excited for sweet baby to come out soon!
  • NO MORE DOCTORS SOON
  • Baby in my arms soon

11 comments:

  1. You're getting so much done! Good for you.

    You are so close and I can't wait to see a picture of your baby.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see that sweet baby girl also.

    Whew...makes me tired reading all that. You still feel sick at night? You really do not complain too much. I complain a lot. I am so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jaime :)

    Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and praying for you. Just keep taking it one day at a time. Soon you will be blessed with another happy and healthy sweet baby.

    My husband is taking me to a "Day With Mary" retreat tomorrow in honor of my birthday on Sunday (I will be forty three! Wheeeee!). I will remember you, your sweet baby, your other adorable children, and husband at the retreat. I will pray some special prayers for you.

    Much love and hugs to you!

    Love your friend in Mass.,
    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah, you're almost there! I love that you repeat "baby in my arms". I can't wait enough for you to have that reality! You're almost through it and you know you have my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're almost there! Yay!! And you've been getting so much done beforehand. That's great!! Hang in there. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rest, rest, rest. With your feet up. And thinking pink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rest now...we won't have much time for it later! ;)

    I have missed your posts, but I totally get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hang in there! Keep thinking positive thoughts! You are doing great! Rest, rest, rest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been busy! I've missed you, but totally understand. Know that my heart's thoughts and prayers have been coming your way a lot lately.
    The list looks quite fruitful...a summertime/babytime busy list..and yes, baby in your arms and NO Dr.'s soon--how rewarding that will be for you!! :)
    Had to laugh at the 'poop smell' point. I can't tell you how many times I have asked my hubby the same question...why DOES the stinky smell from that stuff linger on you so long? Yuck-o!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry for wearing you out yesterday!!! We all had such a wonderful time - but not at the expense of your health!
    Prayers for more rest time B4 baby comes!!
    Love and Prayers,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!