Monday, February 15, 2010

My 2 Year Blogiversary!

Wow, this time has gone by so fast and I cannot imagine my life without all the wonderful people I've met through this blog.


I'd never planned on starting a blog, it just happened, while trying to help Christine with something on her newly started blog. All of a sudden, I had a blog and within a couple days, I had people stopping to say "Hi"! That's the hook right there, that connection with other like-minded women.


I am honored to be a part of this world we call "Blog-world"
Blessings to you all, thank you for reading and praying along!


Speaking of Christine, please pray for her, as she will be having her sweet baby today!!! I will let you know when I know!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary!!!

    I'm so glad you are here and I can keep in touch with you every day. Thanks to blogging, we were able to reconnect. You are a blessed addition to the blog world and you are touching so many lives and hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jamie! Your blog enriches my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary, Jamie! I'm so glad I've *met* you ... maybe even in person this year at that tea???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary, Jamie. I'm also glad that we have this venue to keep in contact. It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary!!! I love your blog, you, your family . . . you inspire me!!!!

    I can't wait to hear more news on the newest cuddly! Give Kissy my best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy blog-o-versary, jaimie!
    you are awesome!
    can't wait to hear baby news, i've been popping over to christine's all day wondering WHEN she is going to have that baby!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogiversary, Jamie -- I can't imagine this wide web world without YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 2nd Blogiversary!!! I just doesn't seem like 2 yrs already! I"m SO happy that everyone gets to "see" what I have seen and known for many, many years. Just how beautiful you are inside and out. Love you always!! Hope your St. V party went well! (get some rest, you over-doer, you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!