Monday, December 27, 2010

The Tourist

My husband and I celebrated our 14th Anniversary on December 20th and went out for dinner and a movie. Key words here are "and a movie". We usually do just dinner. Because with 5 kiddos, well, it just costs too much to do both. (you know, counting the babysitter) Hey, it was our anniversary though, so we went for both!! We really didn't know what was good out there, so we went for this one. This was a great one! It had mystery, suspense, comedy, romance and a twist of course (don't they all have a twist?). This one is in the theatre now, but I will definitely watch it again when it comes to video! Oh, Angelina Jolie is just beautiful in this. (well, ok, she's always beautiful) I said to Tom, "I wish I could stand like her." She walks like a model, and I caught myself thinking and wishing I had somewhere where I could walk like that, and look like that. Oh, well...I'm sure she only walks like that in the movies right? Tom didn't get it, he was like "you wish you could stand like her?"


Our computer is down and waiting for someone to finish fixing it. The hard drive is intact and all my pictures are safe, thank goodness! Until it's fixed though, no pictures or normal blogging. It's too hard on this laptop of my hubby!


We all had a wonderful Christmas, the best ever, I think. I hope you all did too.
Today we will try to clean up some of the boxes and new gifts that seem to be everywhere! Our mornings seem so different now that we are not doing all our Advent stuff.
I'm happy to not have anywhere to go today (except Cub Scouts tonight and Tae Kwon Do)
So, we will play, play, play!

5 comments:

  1. She is one of my favorite actresses and I really enjoyed "Salt", will be looking for this one too. Have been playing in the snow today, actually making a path to be able to get my vehicle out tomorrow so I can go back to work. There are pictures on my blog. Glad you had a good time and an easy day with time to relax. Take care and will catch up with you again soon.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! So glad you got out and enjoyed a night. A little snowy but that did not stop you.

    I hope your computer gets running soon cause I miss ya!

    Good to hear you had a wonderful Christmas. I am enjoying a day at home with all the kiddos. Going to go finish cleaning. The kids are outside sledding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Our 14th is today! We are going out this weekend...perhaps we will see this! Waiting for my phone to ring! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary. My husband and I saw this last week, too and we both liked it a lot! The draw for me was Johnny Depp. I think he is a talented actor and I just wanted to see him in a movie where he played a regular guy! Can't wait to see it on DVD, too. God Bless and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!