Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

So very thankful for my baby.
Been thinking about how much she's growing and changing every day.
Wanting her to stay a baby forever.
Wanting another baby, yet, treasuring this baby because we don't know, she might be our last precious gift from God. (I am 41!)
My curly baby

My piano baby...she loves to sit with her brother and play piano!
My baby baby, she loves babies and is always carrying one around.

My kissy baby
My book baby.
Pat, pat, pat, (she pats my leg) holding a book, then she plops in my lap.

Big girl car seat baby!
Just this past week, She's finally big enough to go forward facing. (barely)

Laundry room, paper plate sitting baby.
She sits on the paper plates (from Sam's Club) in the laundry room all the time!

My sleepy nukie baby

Oh, sweet sleeping baby, melt my heart.

My pickle baby.
She loves pickles and screams every time I open the fridge and points to the pickles in the door!

Daddy baby (she only wants me for my milk!)

Popcorn baby, she loves popcorn, especially with daddy (he has it almost every night)
Water bottle stealing baby!
She always wants my water bottle.
She loves my water!
And finally, Winter baby!
She hates playing out in the snow, she can't move, she has no thumbs in those baby mittens and falls every 2 steps, but she wants to move so badly, like the big kiddos!
Thanking God constantly for this blessing and my many other blessings.

7 comments:

  1. And a beautiful baby she is, too!! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I'VE got a pickle baby! (And a green olive baby, too.)

    That popcorn picture with your husband is so, so sweet--a real keeper.

    (Both the pic and the hubby!)

    (He really is a hot dish!)

    (Ha! Guess where I saw THAT one?)

    (Yay! My computer works! Forgive me! I'm giddy!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie she is a beautiful baby and I had so much fun looking at all the wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing her with us.
    Odie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to hold that sweet baby today!

    She is so cute and her hair is the best.

    There is something special about babies. The older kids...yes are special also...but babies are well so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

    God's little angels on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhh! She is so sweet! She and my baby would be such a pair together. And i totally get the maybe our last, maybe not! BTW we have the brown and blue outfit too! Hug her for me! I am going to call soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie Jo, YOU'RE only a baby at 41! If God wills it, Sweetie...
    (I think I told you before, but I had my last baby at 45......)

    Yours is the sweetest baby... God bless her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie, thank you for sharing the lovely photos of your beautiful children! You are so blessed to be a Mama!

    You are such an amazing Mama and I think you look great! I don't know how you do it - find time to exercise every day with five children and a husband! Wow! If you can do it, then maybe I can do it too!

    You are encouraging and inspiring me to try to exercise and lose some weight! Thanks!

    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

    Love,
    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!