Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Thankful today, that Sweetie Pie is eating and keeping it down.
We've had sick kiddos these past few days, fevers, coughs and Sweetie Pie
was throwing up from Tuesday evening til yesterday afternoon.
She's ok now.
She is still very crabby though and so
I'm also thankful that she will go to Mary Hannah sometimes to give me a break
from the constant needing to be held.
(she's very particular as to who she will let hold her)
So thankful for healthy kids.
It's so hard when they get sick, something to make us more thankful.
What are you thankful for today?

5 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that your family is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you had a crazy week then.

    Hope they get better soon!

    I am thankful my hubby has off work and he is working on the bsmt.

    gotta lub a man in a tool belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sooo been there the last couple weeks. Glad to hear your family is on the mend, too. We are finally giving the bathrooms a thorough cleaning - post sickness cleaning - today.

    It's so hard when the littlest is sick. They want to nurse, but they shouldn't, but you want to soothe them, but they really shouldn't ... I nursed anyway, to soothe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No actually nursing was good, she actually kept most of that down, she'd nurse and sleep for about an hour-hour and a half then puke. So, the doctor said to keep doing it. SO, I actually nursed more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for friends like Jamie Jo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!