Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Thankful for beautiful late Winter sunsets....Thankful Thursday

A time to remember to be thankful
A pause in the week
for praise, thanksgiving and thinking positively
in addition to the normal daily praise
we need to give to God.

Thankful for a miracle that happened this past weekend. This remarkable 10 year old little boy is still in need of prayers, but the miracle that happened this weekend, was such a gift to not only him, but to all who prayed for him. Every time we pray, my kids talk about God's Mercy and Healing Powers and the Miracle that happened with Sanjay. He's in our homeschool group and still needs prayers. Could you please pray for him and his family?

Thankful for melting snow in Minnesota....it may be ugly out, but it's warm!

(50 expected today--only 20 tomorrow)
Thankful our driveway is almost clear of ice and snow....


Thankful for indoor picnics with good friends!
Thankful for my beautiful Goddaughter that turned 1 on Tuesday, and
the wonderful friendship her mother and I share.







Thankful for the beautiful sound of piano musicians in our home.

And children who each want blog time, mama must be fair!

As we say every night at bedtime:

Thank you God for this day and all it's blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jamie for allowing me to listen to your talented children. I loved the music so much. Tell them I think they did wonderfully. Have a great rest of the week.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for you TOOOOOOOOOO! Thanks for driving out to see us. It was sorta a crazy time with meals and getting zach to his drivers ed class.

    Glad to hear that everyone is feeling better!

    Ava wants to play some more with your baby!

    Great job girls...big hugs (((hugs))).

    ps.I am so not ready for the snow to be gone. I still wanted to play in it. I did not get to go crosscountry skiing once.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!