Sunday, November 6, 2011

Since It's Turkey Month

 I post these every year, but they are just too fun to not post!
Mini Cornucopia's
I picked up our supplies at Walmart yesterday, this is all you need:
 Fun and easy for the kiddos to make themselves!
And so pretty!
Just put a little frosting on the open end of the Bugle and then dip in the Fruity Pebbles!


Cornucopia: A symboof food and abundance dating back to the 5th century. In North America it has become associated with Thanksgiving and harvest.
Mini Pilgrim Hats

These, too, are very easy!
Fudge Striped Cookies, (upside down)
Frosting 
Peanut Butter Cups

I've also seen them with some kind of little square candy in the front of the hat...
but we only do this!

14 comments:

  1. It all looks yummy to the eyes and I am sure they taste even better. Have a blessed day.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also make the cornucopias...thanks to your idea. They get eaten up pretty fast. Something about the salt and the sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm! looks like you know how to celebrate the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like so much fun...I might have to try these out with our Daisy Scout Troop!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, you had me with Bugles....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could have your own show with all the creative things you do. I'm serious! You would have a great audience, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute ideas...yum! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shelly--that made me laugh!! Really, if I'm posting it, it's easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, as always. If you're not on Pinterest, you should be.

    Email me at CatholicHomeEd@yahoo.com if you want an invite to join...anyone. Such a great way to share ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both so cute. I know my kiddos will love to make these to bring to the family Thanksgiving.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are so cute. My Grandam used to make "ice cream cones" out of Bugles and Easy Cheese, the cornucopias reminded me of that!

    I wanted to let you know I have included you in my list of winners of the "I blog Jesus" award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these, Jamie! I did this with the kids last year after seeing your post. We had lots of fun and plan to do it again this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for posting them again. We actually made them this year (meant to last). The kids loved them!
    http://tribeof11.blogspot.com/2011/11/week-in-reviewnovember-14-18.html
    Pictures at the end of the post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all really cute Jamie! Thanks for sharing the link!! I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!