Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Comeback!
Wow! So, it's been a few years since I've been on this old blog! I have some updates to work on but thought I'd start today! Ab...
-
Finally, huh? I hesitate to even post these pictures, because I feel kind of like it's exploiting him. We love him so very much and I ...
-
I had another Level 2 Ultrasound today to check the baby's progress and growth. Our baby is about 4 lbs 8 oz right now, (give or take a ...
-
We went "half way" between Fargo and where we live and met up with good friends. We decided to meet at Father Darin Didier...
That's wonderful inspiration! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI had "The Incorruptible" book when I was 16 and everyone thought I was weird for my fascination for dead bodies!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was in Europe, I had the privilege of seeing St.Catherine Laboure body in person. It was absolutely amazing--though her hands are made of was because they were cut off as relics.
St.John Vianney, I saw too, though he was high up above the choir loft.
I did not know St.Don Bosco was incorrupt! Interesting!
Wow! That was inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that absolutely inspiring!?
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you~
Thank you Jamie for another great pre weekend post. Hope you and the rest of your family are all well & happy.
ReplyDeleteLove this video! It brought a smile to my face knowing nothing is impossible with God!
ReplyDeleteAMEN!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing...God is truly amazing!!! I think my brother has seen all of those awesome incor. Saints on his priestly travels - he says they are amazing and inspiring.
Now...if I could get my inlaws to watch this video and one on Eucharistic miracles (Marian appariations too!) :)
These videos are perfect! Thank you for sharing them Jamie. My oldest and I sat and watched them together.
ReplyDelete