Friday, July 19, 2013

Good Movie!

I watched this movie this past week and really liked it!
It's about a man that finds out he has a sister, he never knew about.
I thought it was going to be a Hallmark kind of movie, 
but it was not, it was way better.
If I like a movie, you know the ending is good.
If a movie has a weird, dumb or bad ending,
I don't like it.
This one, you'll need to watch til the credits go.
It was already good, but the end makes it really good.

For you men reading, my husband liked the movie.

(warning, it does have a couple parts in it that, um, well, I wouldn't let my kids watch it)
(they are brief and of course unnecessary) 


Don't confuse the movie with one of my favorite songs
The movie and song are not related.


4 comments:

  1. I saw the previews for this a while back and it did look pretty good. Will have to watch it. Thanks and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great! Thank you Jamie! I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS SO good. Tears at the end. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Marijanna!! I like it when people tell me what they think after I've told them it was good! Glad you liked it!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!