Each family brings a game for the kiddos to play. Every year, I bring this game. Usually I have a hula hoop for the flowers to be tossed into, but our hoops broke this summer, so God's garden got a little smaller this year and we used this big bowl. It actually was better, as it made it much more challenging for the bigger kids. It was a lot of fun, we always look so forward to it!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
All Saints Day
Each family brings a game for the kiddos to play. Every year, I bring this game. Usually I have a hula hoop for the flowers to be tossed into, but our hoops broke this summer, so God's garden got a little smaller this year and we used this big bowl. It actually was better, as it made it much more challenging for the bigger kids. It was a lot of fun, we always look so forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Comeback!
Wow! So, it's been a few years since I've been on this old blog! I have some updates to work on but thought I'd start today! Ab...
-
Finally, huh? I hesitate to even post these pictures, because I feel kind of like it's exploiting him. We love him so very much and I ...
-
Look at that perfect little baby! "God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them....
-
We went "half way" between Fargo and where we live and met up with good friends. We decided to meet at Father Darin Didier...
How fun! I would love to do more with the kids for this feast day.
ReplyDeleteYou've got a good man there, Jamie. He and Jedi make a great David and Goliath. What a great idea! They look perfect in their costumes.
ReplyDeleteWonderful costumes!! How cool for your husband to agree to go along as Goliath!! It is perfect!
ReplyDeleteThought I would never see the day when your husband wore a skirt.
ReplyDeleteNice LEGS!!!!
Love the costume ideas. So creative.
Fantastic costumes, Jamie! Kuddos to your husband for going along with the fun. He looks TALL! Or was he standing on something?
ReplyDeleteSarah, my hubby is 6 feet 6, exactly one foot taller than me!!
ReplyDeleteSO, he actually is like Goliath to some people!