We are planning on doing the Candlemas Tea tomorrow, the ideas were sooo cute and easy to plan! I do not have all the fancy dishes and stuff, but it will still be fun!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Candlemas and/or St Blaise
We are planning on doing the Candlemas Tea tomorrow, the ideas were sooo cute and easy to plan! I do not have all the fancy dishes and stuff, but it will still be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Comeback!
Wow! So, it's been a few years since I've been on this old blog! I have some updates to work on but thought I'd start today! Ab...
-
Finally, huh? I hesitate to even post these pictures, because I feel kind of like it's exploiting him. We love him so very much and I ...
-
Look at that perfect little baby! "God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them....
-
We went "half way" between Fargo and where we live and met up with good friends. We decided to meet at Father Darin Didier...
easy is good. simple is good too. whatever works best, and your ideas are working great. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteEveryone's ideas for candles look so neat! I'll have to come up with something completely original, though, because I don't have all of the ingredients for those I've seen.
ReplyDeleteI think this is so cute! I love the simple candles you made from the cheese snacks. Seems so obvious now that I've seen it done! Lol!
ReplyDelete