Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Comeback!
Wow! So, it's been a few years since I've been on this old blog! I have some updates to work on but thought I'd start today! Ab...
-
Finally, huh? I hesitate to even post these pictures, because I feel kind of like it's exploiting him. We love him so very much and I ...
-
Look at that perfect little baby! "God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them....
-
We went "half way" between Fargo and where we live and met up with good friends. We decided to meet at Father Darin Didier...
I love that song! :) I agree that it is absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHi Jamie,
ReplyDeleteIts been a long time, since I last wrote a comment on your blog. I continue to follow your blog. Just wanted to tell you that I love that song and that is absolutely beautiful.
Thanks Jamie, that was beautiful.
ReplyDelete