Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Comeback!
Wow! So, it's been a few years since I've been on this old blog! I have some updates to work on but thought I'd start today! Ab...
-
Finally, huh? I hesitate to even post these pictures, because I feel kind of like it's exploiting him. We love him so very much and I ...
-
Look at that perfect little baby! "God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them....
-
We went "half way" between Fargo and where we live and met up with good friends. We decided to meet at Father Darin Didier...
Beautiful Jamie Jo, Hope you all are well and warm.
ReplyDeleteOdie
Looks pretty!
ReplyDeletecutting and painting. Looks like something Liam would love to do too!
ReplyDeleteWow! They turned out wonderful! Thanks for sharing a link, I always appreciate that.
ReplyDeleteWe're Catholic too by the way, and I love your blog!
Erin :)