Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Comeback!
Wow! So, it's been a few years since I've been on this old blog! I have some updates to work on but thought I'd start today! Ab...
-
Finally, huh? I hesitate to even post these pictures, because I feel kind of like it's exploiting him. We love him so very much and I ...
-
Look at that perfect little baby! "God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them....
-
We went "half way" between Fargo and where we live and met up with good friends. We decided to meet at Father Darin Didier...


Have a blessed Easter, my friend! : )
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Jamie and Family!
ReplyDeleteEaster greetings to you and your beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteA blessed Easter to you and your sweet family!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to all of you! Cute, cute picture up top -- all the snow is gone!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Jamie and family. Jesus, I trust in you. Hope you had a wonderful day with lots of fun outside...it was so nice out!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
ReplyDelete