Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sheenazing Blogger Award

"The Sheenazing Blogger Awards are named for Venerable Fulton J. Sheen. Sheen was amazing at using the newest forms of media to communicate the beauty of the Catholic Church and his love of Christ to the world. I'm positive that Sheen would be a blogger were he alive today and that he is in Heaven, totally approving of this award."
-by Bonnie
Well, since you put it that way 
and
Because I love Venerable Fulton J. Sheen, 
I am accepting and promoting these 
2 nominations! 
  1. Most inspiring blog
  2. Best Mommy blog

    I am both humbled and filled with pride at the same time
    (and I don't know how to handle it!)
    Whenever I am nominated for those little square awards,
    that bloggers give bloggers 
    I graciously thank the person and then don't do anything.
    I don't like the competition,
    or I don't want people who come here to feel like they are competing 
    It's just a blog
    A person bla bla blaaaoooging about their life.
    But
    This is different
    People actually vote!
    worked so hard and put this whole thing together!  

    And someone, one of you, or some of you
    nominated me!!  

    Me, the blog lady with really dirty floors
    If you would like to vote for me, 
    or any of the other wonderful bloggers nominated,
    and follow Bonnie's link

    Thank you so much!!

    15 comments:

    1. You SO deserve a Sheenazing!!! God luck. I'm off to vote...

      ReplyDelete
    2. You are indeed a most inspiring blog and an awesome mommy blog. truly! when I read Bonnie's post a couple days ago about this award, I thought of you! and now I'm off to vote too. sometimes the humble are the ones who set the best example !! ;)

      ReplyDelete
    3. You totally deserve it! I'm off to vote-

      ReplyDelete
    4. Your bloggy is cool!!!...mine(not cool)!!!

      sigh

      anyhoo I voted and I am crossing my fingers that you will win!

      SO many other Catholic bloggys out there to read!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah, where was your nomination? You were robbed!

        Delete
      2. You need to be in that "underappreciated" blog catagory!

        Delete

    Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!