Tom and I decided that when the kids grow up
and get their own places to live,
we are going to go visiting!!
Here is a list of things we plan on doing:
(the number one thing is the most important)
- We are going to poop in your toilet and not flush, over and over and over til it's stopped up.
- We are going to write in all your books and tables and walls.
- I am going to put band-aids on and leave my papers right where I put the band-aids on.
- I am going to leave my bowls of cereal milk on the counter.
- We are going to take off our coats and just let them fall wherever they land.
- We are going to do the same with our socks, but with our socks, we will put them in weird places, including out in the yard.
- We are going to brush our teeth in your bathrooms and leave big chunks of toothpaste all over the sink and we might even leave some chunks on the cupboard too. OH, and the rug too, of course.
- I am going to have to say "YUCK!" to everything you serve me.
- I am going to go to your cupboards and make sure to tell you that I'm hungry and that you have nothing good to eat.
- We'll make sure to poop in your toilet again, before we leave and don't worry, we won't flush!
I know, kids are kids.
This brings us comfort to think of this and laugh to ourselves.
Of course we won't really do this,
but it's going to be tempting.
Will you be visiting too?