Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Comeback!
Wow! So, it's been a few years since I've been on this old blog! I have some updates to work on but thought I'd start today! Ab...
-
Finally, huh? I hesitate to even post these pictures, because I feel kind of like it's exploiting him. We love him so very much and I ...
-
Look at that perfect little baby! "God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them....
-
We went "half way" between Fargo and where we live and met up with good friends. We decided to meet at Father Darin Didier...


Yum Yum, it all looks so good and I am sure your kiddos felt so blessed to have a mom that is so creative. Delicious & pretty at the same time.
ReplyDeleteOdie
That sounds great Jaimie Jo!
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness! These are so dang cute! I'll definitely have to do these with the kids.
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute!!! I am going to get the stuff tomorrow to make them. Thank you for sharing your (and your kids)craftiness. :)
ReplyDeleteI was just wondering what kind of cookie you used for the pilgrim hats?
ReplyDelete