We've been watching this a lot these past couple days....it's currently 0 degrees and we have 25-35 below zero windchills here in MN.
I was trying to see if the resort had towels and in this video, the man actually shows where the towels are!! How funny. OK, we don't have to pack beach towels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Comeback!
Wow! So, it's been a few years since I've been on this old blog! I have some updates to work on but thought I'd start today! Ab...
-
Finally, huh? I hesitate to even post these pictures, because I feel kind of like it's exploiting him. We love him so very much and I ...
-
Look at that perfect little baby! "God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them....
-
We went "half way" between Fargo and where we live and met up with good friends. We decided to meet at Father Darin Didier...
My experience advices less is better. Don't over pack.
ReplyDeleteMan that looks like so much fun. So different from cold freezing MinneSNOW-ta.
ReplyDelete