I'm interrupting the usual "Thankful Thursday" posts this week to post
a "Thankful Pregnancy"
This will be a funny, but true post, about the things that keep you going at the end.
(at least for me)
Thankful that in about 3 weeks:
- I won't need to buy and wear these Poise liners anymore
- Our toilet paper use will be cut down by about 3/4
- No more constipation (at least not from me)
- I'll be able to reach my "wiping parts" so much better, my arms just are not that long, I pretty much pull a muscle every time.
- No more "Pregnancy Air"--every time I sit on the toilet, "air" comes out. My husband says it's a fart, but I tell you, it's air. It doesn't happen when I'm not pregnant...but it is loud. (and quite embarrassing) It's air, I tell you. Air.
- No more going potty every time I sit and then stand again
- No more going potty every time I pass a potty
- No more getting up in the night to go potty
- No more groaning and moaning every time I bend down or roll over or move.
- No more puffy elephant ankles
- No more fat sausage toes and legs (my legs are so tight, it's hard to kneel)
- No more NO ENERGY
- No more heartburn, or retasting my food all night long.
- I'll be able to get up out of a chair without groaning or moaning and looking just plain ridiculous.
- No more constant low blood sugars
- No more 4-5 doctor appts/week!!
- No more huffing and puffing the stairs
- I'll be able to paint my toes--heck, I'll be able to touch my toes!!
- I'll be able to put on my socks and pants without grunting and groaning
- No more backache
- No more "Pregnancy Butt"
- I'll be able to park far away and walk fast into any store!
- I'll be able to hold my sweet little baby and kiss that sweet little cleft lip-- and that is why these things are such things to be so very thankful for.