Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Flashback-Group Photos!

Therese hosts "Friday Flashbacks" but I can't figure out how to get her great button on the top of my post....she is having a contest today--a messy kiddo contest!
I decided to flashback to our kiddo group photos today, because we are heading to Sears Portrait Studio for a group photo, we decided on a flag theme this time.
It's so fun to see how much they've changed!
I'll be praying to their angels and all the saints for great smiles and a calm mama!!
I also have my Friday garden pictures and vacation pictures and MN Zoo pictures...but not enough time to post all of them. Summer is so busy with swimming and parks and well, you know, just fun stuff, not sitting on the computer stuff.
I'll try to post a little more next week!

1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures! I need to take my 4 in for one and have photos done of baby girl... have a great weekend! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!