Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Last Song

This was a very good movie!
It is PG-13 so not for the littles.
It had so much more than I expected.
I expected a love story.
A teen love story.
There was that, but there was so much more than that.
Greg Kinnear was in it, I should have known he'd have a bigger part than just that of a
dad of a teen in love.
Much bigger.
Great movie, might have to buy it.


  1. We watched this a week or two ago. I was surprised that I liked it, especially with Miley Cyrus. Ugh.

  2. I thought the previews looked good, so was going to put it on our list. THanks for the review.

  3. We just got it and will be watching it soon.

  4. I am trying to finish the book first but I really want to see it~ I will have to see where it is on our netflix list and hurry up and finish the book:)


Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...