Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Got Magazines?

I thought these crafts were great! They were fun to make and I had been collecting them these past months just to see how many I'd get. (I got a lot) These are cute Christmas trees.


Just fold a whole magazine and viola! You have a Christmas tree!
Go HERE for directions for your folded magazine tree!


Another magazine craft makes a beautiful flower decorative thingy. Not sure what it is, but it was fun to make and kind of pretty hanging in our school room.

I guess it's called a Recycled Paper Flower Garland. Go HERE for directions. Of course hers is much prettier!!





4 comments:

  1. I have a million magazines!! Do you need more? I could bring them tonight. What a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandmother used to have one of these trees - I think it may have been spray painted green, and I'm certain the edges had been glittered! That's a great idea for this time of year, especially when we are inundated with pounds of magazines/catalogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No please don't bring me more! But thanks anyway!

    Yes, I think they suggested spraypainting them and glittering them, but I liked them like this since I don't have spray paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this stuff! Thanks for sharing. I'm going magazine hunting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...