Friday, December 19, 2008

Just For Fun!!

OK, I'm not as into mailboxes in the winter time as I am in the summer. But here's mine anyway! I finally finished my Christmas cards and they are in the mailbox in this picture! I'm going to try to post a tour of my Christmas home like Christine, but tomorrow is our 12th Anniversary and we are spending the day and evening together away...overnight...away from the kids...first time ever!! SO, that along with Christmas shopping, my family's Christmas on Sunday, Christmas baking and preparing, grocery shopping...not sure when I will blog. I have so many things I'd like to blog and so little time. (which is why I'm back, I like it too much and missed you too much)

6 comments:

  1. And it's SO good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back. When (if) it snows I'll post a picture of my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are back also. You do have a lot to share.

    My mailbox is too far away. Plus it is ugly??? I have enjoyed all the Christmas cheer everyday with a card from a far away relative or friends.

    Happy Anniversary to you and DH! ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!

    Last sept. my DH and I also took a night away and I still hold all those memories dear to my heart.

    Laugh and smile a lot this weekend. You both are great parents and a great couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just recently realized you were back here! I have missed you.
    Enjoy your night away! And enjoy all of the lovely Christmas preparations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted this just for you!

    http://harvestthehome.typepad.com/harvest_the_home/2008/12/for-jamie.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take a pic of my mailbox and blog it later. Mabye tonight if I can get my hubby away from this machine long enough to do so. I got quite snippy with him last night when I couldn't use it 'cos he played on it all night and at the last minute had to "do something for work". I was MAD. :-) Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!