Monday, August 25, 2008

I Love Netflix!

A few years ago, we joined Netflix. My husband talked me into it. I have to admit, I love it now. We started by watching the first season of 24 and went on to watch all but the last 2 years...we'll have to catch up!
We went on to watch all seasons of Alias! I love Jennifer Garner and this show had the best/worst cliffhangers every time!!

We are now watching The Closer. I really like this show. I really like the main actress, she is classy, sweet and kind of a female Columbo. Does anyone remember Columbo? I loved that show, he was my favorite. I love to play dumb, when people are playing dumb with me. I know, I'm kind of devious, but that's kind of what Colulmbo is like. (not that I'm like Columbo)
This is a really good show. We like to get the seasons of these kind of television shows through Netflix because we can watch an hour show in 40 minutes, with no commercials. It's great!




7 comments:

  1. NetFlix is great! I just added a ton of stuff to our queue the other day. Now, if my hubby would watch the two films that have been there a month (yes!), we could be watching stuff I like!! tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew....we just got done with the Olympics...now we are going to watch America's got Talent. Love that show. Pierce is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know when you find the time to fit in TV. I am good for almost nothing after I get the my sweet little savages to bed!

    PS. How is your consecration going, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The my" sweet little savages?

    Clearly I need one less glass of wine before leaving comments--or one more so I don't care! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 24 and can't wait for it to start up in January. We tried Netflix but it seems like we find it difficult to devote the time to movies. I'd like to watch more, but we also have a hard time agreeing on them-ha, ha. Nerm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jaime,

    How are you? I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I posted a new post on my blog. I'd love for you to come visit when you have a chance!

    P.S. I lost eight pounds on my new way of eating. I haven't done much exercise yet though.

    May God Bless you.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Netflix fan here too!

    LOVE Alias and all the Femme Nikita type movies and shows....guess I like to see a woman kick butt...blush....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!