I, too, am not going to post the rules, but if you want to play, please play along and post 6 things on your blog too!!
- I hate answering the phone. I am not good at calling people. I do try to call anyone back who has called me though. We do screen our calls, mostly because those who come up as "unknown caller" to avoid those darn telemarketers!
3. I see no reason to go on vacation if it's not warm and there's no beach and if I can't bring my kids.
4. I only completed 1 1/2 years of college. And was kicked out or suspended because of bad grades. I didn't care at the time, I thought "I'm paying you and you are kicking me out!" So young and dumb, I was. I was working full time and just didn't care enough to try hard enough.
5. I have a strong conscience that makes things very black and white for me. No gray area with right and wrong. Which gives me very high expectations of the friends I choose and actually do things with. (I didn't learn to listen to this conscience back when I was younger, see #4) If things don't feel right with my conscience, I know they are wrong.
6. I was never ever good in sports. I tried a few things, but either didn't like it or was not good. I really wanted to be a cheerleader, but couldn't, still can't and never will do a cartwheel. So tryouts were really a joke. I was, however great at aerobics and walking!
There. Done. Now you know what a true dork I really am.