Melissa from Bountiful Blessings tagged me for this. It's hard to think of 7 random non-important things, habits or quirks. I am like her, and would love my husband to come up with them...but that might start an argument and cause me to be defensive and that just is not good. So I will have to do it on my own.
Rules for this meme:
1. When tagged, place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
1. When I get in the van, I always get a piece of gum. (unless I'm going to Mass) I usually chew Extra Spearmint of peppermint. (1/2 piece only) I always chew sugar-free. I'm always worried about bad breath, always have been.
2. I always brush my teeth after each meal. If I can't, I chew sugar-free gum! (I am positive I don't have cavities because of this gum problem I have) I don't like how my teeth feel after eating and it will bug me until I can brush them.
3. I cannot eat things with a spongy texture, like mushrooms, marshmallows, egg whites & angel food cake. It gives me shivers just typing it.
4. I cry very easily. I cry during every episode of Little House on the Prairie. I even start to choke up in the beginning when they play the music! The kids always look at me to see if I'm crying.
5. I met my husband on a blind date. (I guess that's not "not important" but it's random?)
6. I read a lot of books at once. Currently I am reading Managers of their Homes, My Spirit Rejoices & Honey for a Childs Heart. I do finish them, I just pick up whatever I feel like reading at the time.
7. Once I start a movie, I cannot stop it in the middle. I do not fall asleep, I have to finish it. My hubby is not like this AT ALL. This, I do not understand. If I don't finish it, it will bug me until I finish it. I don't like things undone I guess. The problem is I will almost always say I will stop it half way through, but never can.
Ok, I think every one of my favorite blogs have been tagged, but here's a couple I'm not sure of, Christine you are it! Paula, you are it too! I had lunch with these lovely ladies and some of their children and it was a wonderful day!! I will post pictures later. Paula was teasing me because I'm not sure how to edit the pictures. I always just post them the way they are. I actually don't even know how to attach pictures to an email. I do, however know how to cut and paste now! So...I'm going to mess around with that and try to figure it out! If you are reading this and you have a blog and have not been tagged, haha, you are it too!