Monday, April 28, 2008

7 Random Things Meme

Melissa from Bountiful Blessings tagged me for this. It's hard to think of 7 random non-important things, habits or quirks. I am like her, and would love my husband to come up with them...but that might start an argument and cause me to be defensive and that just is not good. So I will have to do it on my own.

Rules for this meme:

1. When tagged, place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.

Here goes!

1. When I get in the van, I always get a piece of gum. (unless I'm going to Mass) I usually chew Extra Spearmint of peppermint. (1/2 piece only) I always chew sugar-free. I'm always worried about bad breath, always have been.

2. I always brush my teeth after each meal. If I can't, I chew sugar-free gum! (I am positive I don't have cavities because of this gum problem I have) I don't like how my teeth feel after eating and it will bug me until I can brush them.

3. I cannot eat things with a spongy texture, like mushrooms, marshmallows, egg whites & angel food cake. It gives me shivers just typing it.

4. I cry very easily. I cry during every episode of Little House on the Prairie. I even start to choke up in the beginning when they play the music! The kids always look at me to see if I'm crying.

5. I met my husband on a blind date. (I guess that's not "not important" but it's random?)

6. I read a lot of books at once. Currently I am reading Managers of their Homes, My Spirit Rejoices & Honey for a Childs Heart. I do finish them, I just pick up whatever I feel like reading at the time.

7. Once I start a movie, I cannot stop it in the middle. I do not fall asleep, I have to finish it. My hubby is not like this AT ALL. This, I do not understand. If I don't finish it, it will bug me until I finish it. I don't like things undone I guess. The problem is I will almost always say I will stop it half way through, but never can.

Ok, I think every one of my favorite blogs have been tagged, but here's a couple I'm not sure of, Christine you are it! Paula, you are it too! I had lunch with these lovely ladies and some of their children and it was a wonderful day!! I will post pictures later. Paula was teasing me because I'm not sure how to edit the pictures. I always just post them the way they are. I actually don't even know how to attach pictures to an email. I do, however know how to cut and paste now! So...I'm going to mess around with that and try to figure it out! If you are reading this and you have a blog and have not been tagged, haha, you are it too!

6 comments:

  1. attaching a picture in email is pretty easy, though it varies depending on what you use to open your email (ie outlook or if you go online directly to your host site). i can tell you how if youd like. it is also a good way to resize your pictures because straight from camera into blogger pictures means you are taking up lots of memory and blogger only gives you a certain amount of memory for pics (for free, i think you can buy more).
    r
    fun info about you by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading all your answers... It makes me want to go brush my teeth though ;) AND, how can you NOT LIKE marshmallows?!?!?!?!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica-
    The marshmallows are a little different because for some reason, I can eat them if melted, like rice krsipie bars, and some fruit salads they are ok. But not plain, and NEVER those little yellow peep thingys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peeps . . . yuck! I can't understand why they are so popular. Besides, they make my Dr. Pepper taste bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok---I totally agree on the peeps. I can't understand anyone liking those. YUCK! HOWEVER, Smores are SO yummy! But those are melted marshmallows, so hopefully you like those :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smores are not fully melted marshmallos, there is usually a big chunk, right? No on the smores!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!