Friday, May 16, 2008

You are My All in All

Another Meme!! I was tagged by Nerm!

Please write a Six Word Memoir that represents your life's motto.... The rules are:1. Write your own six word Memoir. 2. Post it on your blog. 3. Link to the person who tagged you .4. Tag 5 more blogs with links (leave a comment on their blog with an invitation to play).

I'm tagging these people:
Margaret
Jessica
Melissa
Melissa
Regina
Amy

Paula
Tracy
OOps!! Was I only supposed to tag 5? Jill? Well, if I did not tag you, you're tagged!
If you do not have a blog, leave a comment in my comment box of your 6 word life motto!

3 comments:

  1. Regina!! It would not let me link you!!! I tried 3 times!!! So sorry, I know you pay attention to details too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I am so bad at this type of thing... I will see what I can come up with. I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I got some thinking to do!! Thank you Jamie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!