Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Sweet Boy

My sweet boy, Jedi
Who, wouldn't forget to take Jesus with camping but wanted him to stay and protect us girls for his Canada trip!

His Grandpa asked his girl cousin (his age) if she missed her twin little sisters (age 5). She responded "No Way!!" (She is in Canada fishing too)

When Grandpa asked Jedi, if he missed his 3 little sisters, he responded, sadly and honestly, "Yes, I miss them a lot!"

Tonight on the phone, I asked him if he was having fun and he said "yeah, but I really really miss you guys!"


I'm so thankful to have such a sensitive and sweet little boy and hope he stays that way forever!
We all miss you too Jedi and can't wait to see you tomorrow night!




***Jedi and daddy are fishing in Canada with Grandpa and Grandma and my husband's brother and his daughter. (and will soon be home!)

5 comments:

  1. Seems as though you have a wonderful son, a true blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds very much like my oldest, Peter. If I am not mistaken, they are about the same age too? (9)...so wonderful to have such caring sons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids would probably answer like the sister and her twin sisters!

    That is sweet he is so close to his family. It is good to miss those we love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet!! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry Jaime that you have so much trouble leaving messages on my blog. I'm glad that it hasn't prevented you from visiting! I pray your pregnancy continues to be healthy and peaceful! Prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!