Monday, July 6, 2009

Our 4th of July!


was our agenda for the day! Pretty close to home, and not too much walking...so I thought!

Daddy with his red and white and blue kiddos!


The prairie dogs are the greatest! They also have cougars, wolves, buffalo, pronghorn deer, emu, peacocks, turkeys, bobcats, bears (with babies), a brand new tortoise, and a petting zoo with bunnies, lambs, donkeys, calves and baby goats.


Here is one pooped out mama, just look how much my right leg is swollen!!! My big belly does not stop littles trying to sit on my non existing lap!


Off to the Mighty Mississippi for a picnic lunch!

Making cupcakes in the afternoon replaced my original plan of going swimming, as I was just too pooped to do much of anything else!


Corn on the cob, a must have on the 4th of July!

Picnic supper outside!

Fireworks in the driveway, put on by daddy!



I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July everyone!!

God's blessings on you!



7 comments:

  1. Looked like a fun day! And you look great, Jamie! We can do this...we're in the home stretch, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day! I love prarie dogs--except I feel bad that they're always on alert!! I watch them & wish they could relax a little!

    :)

    Thanks for all your encouragement on my Consecration plans! I wish we could get together too.

    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our favorite zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still think you are a lovely looking gal . . . especially with all those lovely looking kids all about you. :)

    Looks like y'all had a wonderful day, pooped or not.

    I love the new header picture.

    Big hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! What a wonderful day you had with your family!! I really like your new header photo, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lot of fun!! I love Pine Grove Zoo. It was a family favorite when I was growing up and has really grown and improved over the last few years. We went there last summer and the kids just LOVED it. A nice family destination, close to home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new header and your flowers and front of house look sooo lovely!

    Great to see the celebrating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!