Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Proposal

Another Netflix rental. I thought it was a great movie! I laughed so hard during that scene that they always showed promoting the movie, it was much funnier than the preview! There is no sex, (although, when they go home to his family, his parents are all for them sleeping together) it was just plain cute and funny! Betty White plays the "Gammy" and is a little cooky, but that is expected of Betty White, right? I would watch this one again, in fact I am going to tonight, my husband didn't watch it last night!

6 comments:

  1. I love to laugh so this one sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a ton of promotions for this, but didn't realize it was already available for Netflix. I'll definitely put it on our list! I thought it looked funny & am glad to hear no 'sex' scenes are involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! I've been wanting to watch this one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on in the theater... LOVED it!! I have been waiting for this one to hit DVD. This is one I want to own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curt actually recommended that we see this one and we rented it and watched it the same day you did! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been waiting for this to come out on pay-per-view....thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!