Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby Update

My levels this morning were at 6.3. Borderline. So, my doctor did an amnio and sent me home to wait for results. The amnio checks to see if the lungs are developed enough to deliver early. SO, I am home waiting for results, if her lungs are developed, she will be delivered today. If not, she will be Thursday. (they will check again before then)


Prayers please for quick results and delivery today. I am dying for a glass of ice water or Diet Coke!! I have not had anything to drink since 3am. My blood sugars are level so far, staying at 100 or so, with no food or insulin. I've never done that, so not sure how long that will last, but I'm such a wimp and very, very thirsty!!! I am offering it up...but I'm not very good at it!

Thank you so very much for prayers!!!
I hope the next time you see anything here, it will be Christine updating baby news!
God bless you all!


*The no food or drink is because of surgery

3 comments:

  1. Stay strong beautiful mama! I am thinking of you and your family. SO EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots and lots of prayers coming your way!!! Looking forward to the post from Christine!

    BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're praying and praying! We're offering up our Mass and Adoration hour for you today for a smooth birth and a healthy baby!!! Can't wait to see Baby B!! I can't believe it's time already!!!
    Love and prayers,
    Sarah
    PS Oldest daughter told me the latest when I called - I called at 4 :30 which I bet was right close to when she was born!! Can't wait to hear all the stats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!