Friday, January 16, 2009

Congratulations Jen!!!!

Congratulations to Jen at This Family of Ours! She is having a baby too now! This will be her 5th C-section too. Yes, let's start a club for multiple C-sections, we'll show those doctors!! If you haven't been to her blog, you are missing out, she really is a gem. We have a lot in common and I've had the opportunity to talk on the phone a couple times with her and it's like she's right next door! (I wish) She is just so much fun!! Anyway, go on, visit her blog and wish her congrats!!


***Yes, I have Spring fever and will continue to show pretty Spring and Summer pictures!***

7 comments:

  1. I did leave a note - I am blaming all this snugglin' weather. But, I am super glad the results are fruits of goodness and blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited her blog as well. It's nice to know others who have been through multiple c-sections. It gives me some backup info to pass along to my doctor and nurses.

    When my doctor asked me again if I was planning on having any more... agh! He says, did you know the risk goes up after 4? - you know, just like he said after 2, after 3... Duh! Did he see me flinch!? No I'm not PLANNING for more, but I told him GOD might be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jamie!
    I'm so glad you're back...I haven't been visiting everyone lately...so glad I found you here "up and running!"
    And a baby is coming! Congratulations!!!
    I'm expecting TWO grandbabies (May and September.) Aren't we blessed?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, i am really starting to get jealous of all this baby talk.....not all of us are fertile myrtles, ya know......

    ReplyDelete
  5. A baby is always a good thing. Even if it is someone else's baby!

    I will pray for you Regan. I know that yearning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regan, I will pray for you. I have several friends in the same situation. Very, very heavy cross to carry.

    Jamie, I'm bummed over the nausea news. :-( Here's hoping we both just feel awful, with no barfing...lol. How have you been feeling? Has it been bad yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...