Sunday, March 30, 2008

Divine Mercy Sunday

Thank you all who participated in the Divine Mercy Novena. I took Margaret's
advice yesterday and celebrated the day at her parish. It was wonderful. I floated home after praying (in a full church) the rosary, stations of the cross, the Chaplet of Mercy, Confession and hearing a wonderful talk on Divine Mercy by her wonderful priest, all in front of the Blessed Sacrament. I was not able to stay for Mass, as the afternoon away by myself was all I could afford away from my little ones. (I will go at my own parish, of course) Blessings to you all, have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Divine Mercy to you. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job spreading this wonderful novena. You are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you on this Divine Mercy Sunday. His Mercy is Infinite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful day you had yesterday!! Happy Divine Mercy Sunday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jamies-I echo what Christine said: Thanks so much for taking the time & effort to put the Divine Mercy Novena together for everyone. I enjoyed your words so much. Nerm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!